Christmas Food Baskets
We’re collecting hams, turkeys, and non-perishable food items
to bless families in need this Christmas.
If you’re able to help, here are some suggested items:
- Hams and Turkeys:
- If you wish to donate a ham or turkey, please check with the office prior to bringing the item to the church.
- No free ham or turkey certificates accepted.
- Breakfast items: cereal, pancake mix, syrup,
- Desserts: canned pumpkin, pie filling and crusts, cookie mix, cake mix, icing, brownie mix, sprinkles
- Bottled juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
Please check the expiration date on all items being donated.
Food donations may be dropped off in the Fellowship Hall on the donations table
or to the church office by Sunday, December 18, 2022.