We’re collecting turkeys and non-perishable food items
to bless families in need this Thanksgiving.
If you’re able to help, here are some suggested items:
- Turkeys – if you have an extra, we can accept a limited number, please check with the office prior to bringing it to the church.
- Canned fruit, vegetables (peas, corn, green beans, yams, cranberry sauce)
- Gravy, stuffing mix, instant mashed potatoes
- Desserts: Cake mix/frosting, Brownie mix, Pie filling and mixes, Jello/Pudding mix
- Bottled juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
Please check the expiration date on all items being donated.
Food donations may be dropped off in the Fellowship Hall on the donations table
or to the church office by Wednesday, November 18, 2020.