Thanksgiving Food Baskets
We’re collecting turkeys and non-perishable food items
to bless families in need this Thanksgiving.
If you’re able to help, here are some suggested items:
- If you wish to donate a turkey, please check with the office prior to bringing the turkey to the church.
- No free turkey certificates accepted.
- Canned goods: peas, corn, green beans, yams, cranberry sauce, mixed fruit
- Stuffing mix, instant mashed potatoes, gravy
- Desserts: pie filling and crusts
- Bottled juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
Please check the expiration date on all items being donated.
Food donations may be dropped off in the Fellowship Hall on the donations table
or to the church office by Wednesday, November 16, 2022.